Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Books recommended for families with children
- Taking Charge of ADHD by Russell Barkley
- The ADHD Book of Lists by Sandra Rief
- The Explosive Child by Ross W. Greene, Ph.D.
- Executive Skills in Children and Adolescents by Peg Dawson and Richard Guare
- Smart but Scattered by Peg Dawson and Richard Guare
- A Parent’s Guide to Asperger Syndrome and High Functioning Autism by Ozonoff, Dawson and McPartland
- Autism Syndrome and Difficult Moments by Brenda Myles and Jack Southwick
- Autism, the Invisible Cord: A Sibling’s Diary by Barbara Cain
- Asperger’s Rules: How to Make Sense of School and Friends by Blythe Grossberg
- The Difficult Child by Stanley Turecki, M.D.
- The Bipolar Child by Demitri Papolos, M.D. and Janice Papolos
- Parenting Your Out-Of-Control Teenager by Scott P. Sells, Ph.D.
- "What to do When...." a collection for children by Dawn Huebner, PhD and Guests
You Worry Too Much (anxiety)
You Dread the Bed (sleep issues)
Grumble too Much (negativity)
Bad Habit’s Take Hold (nail biting and more)
It’s Not Fair (envy and jealousy)
Brain Gets Stuck (OCD)
Temper Flares (anger)